Kodak Ektar H35 Half Frame Film Camera
KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera is ideal for photographers looking to reduce film usage and related costs. It features a built-in flash and a small-and-light body, and is designed to be handy and easy-to-use; even film beginners can handle it effortlessly. It comes in four colours, namely black, brown, sage and sand.
- Film-saving: You can have twice as many images per roll. For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled!
- Lightweight and Easy-to-use: The pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily.
- Built-in Flash: Turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor.
- Four colours: Black, brown, sage and sand. Neat and natural.
Kodak ColorPlus 200/135-36 Film
Kodak ColorPlus 200 is Colour Negative Film from Kodak. Color Plus yields pleasing results under a variety of lighting scenarios.
The film is characterized by a very sharp image with fine grain, natural colour saturation and wide exposure latitude.
This is a general purpose colour negative film that can be used for landscape or portraits.
- Produces Fine Grain
- Natural Colour Reproduction
- Very Sharp Images
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Pleasing Skin Tones