Podcaster Equipment Bundle
After shipping over200,000 units of Maonocaster Lite to over 50markets around the world, MaonoCaster AME2 series podcast console, an all-new product with a brand new design, substantial performance improvements, and new feature, Driving the high-end dynamic microphones, XLR condenser mic, and 3.5MM condenser mic for ultra-clear sound.
Mic Volume Adjustment
Each Mic, Soundpads, Monitor, Input, and Output Volume can be adjusted individually to enjoy your podcast.
Intelligent Noise Reduction
Reduces background noises, you will get clean, distortion-free audio with a natural, warm sound.
Compatible with most analog microphones in the market, including XLR condenser/dynamic microphones, 6.35MM dynamic microphones, and 3.5MM microphones.
Clearer Sound Transmission
Separate USB C jack to connect your computer, keep away from static noise
Switch to dry mode to bypass all audio processing and record a pure microphone signal.
8 Hours Working Time
Up to 8H working time after fully charged can really satisfy your use in more scenrios.
How to Use the Maonocaster AME2
The Maonocaster AME2 podcast equipment bundle is specially designed with 3-level microphone gain adjustment and 48V phantom power for the best performance of more microphones. We kindly suggest that you read the following notes before use.
1. Please confirm your microphone type and sensitivity first before buying
If you connect to your own microphone, please refer to the user manual of the microphone to confirm the microphone type and sensitivity.
2. Please confirm if your microphone needs to turn on the 48V phantom power
XLR-connected condenser mics require phantom power, dynamic mics do not.
3. Please adjust the 'MIC1 SETTING' on the side of the audio interface to the correct position.
40dB: condenser mic sensitivity higher than -40dB, like MAONO microphone PM320/PM500/AT2020
50dB: dynamic mic sensitivity between -50dB and -55dB, like Samson Q2U/HD300T
60dB: dynamic mic sensitivity between -55dB and -60dB, like Well-known models SM7B/SM58/MV7
- Please be well learned that it is not recommended to directly connect AME2 and other Maono audio mixers to iPhones via OTG adaptor cable, as the sound quality experience may not be as good as when connected to Android. (Sound will be good if connect with Andriod) The main reason is that some system restrictions on Apple mobile phones will cause incompatibility.
- USB microphones are not supported. You can use the product with MAONO PM320, PM500, and HD300, It also works well with microphones of other brands, including Shure SM7B, Shure SM58, Rode podmic, Samson Q2U, etc.
- 1x audio interface
- 1x metal pop filter
- 1x USB A-C charging cable
- 2x 3.5mm TRRS audio cable
- 1x user manual